PRO-B Group Inc. was born in 2003 out of the merger of two companies: Mécaniques PRO-B Inc. (1998) and Les constructions R.J.C.R. Inc. These companies, established in 1995 and 1989 respectively, were specialized in different areas: the former, in industrial/commercial construction and the second, in industrial/commercial piping. This merger allowed PRO-B Group to offer a more complete service under the same roof.
In 2006, the company expanded its plant to meet ever-increasing demand. In 2007, Nathalie Lemelin and Nicolas Lemelin took the helm of the PRO-B Group.
Over the years, the company expanded its field of expertise and service offering, acquiring other divisions and specialized equipment, including a submerged-arc welding machine and an orbital welding machine. In 2011, the acquisition of the John F. Wickenden company, established in 1929, which operates as a general contractor and also in formwork, concreting and steel structures, brought new expertise to the PRO-B Group Inc. In 2015, the company expanded its offices and renovated the building.
The solid reputation of PRO-B Group is based on its skilled employees, whose concern is having the job well done. Today, we can be considered leaders in industrial and commercial design, manufacture and installation!
- 2003Merger of Mécaniques PRO-B Inc. and Les constructions R.J.C.R. Inc.
- 2006Plant expansion
- 2007Nathalie Lemelin becomes president of the PRO-B Group
- 2011Acquisition of the John F. Wickenden company
- 2015Expansion of offices and building renovation
- 2016Expansion of administrative offices and addition of the Maintenance and Service Division
- ASME certified, holder of the "U", "R" and "S" stamps, B-31.1, B-31-3, B-51
- ISO 9001-2008 Registered by QUASAR
- Member of the Corporation of Master Pipe Mechanics of Quebec
- Registered with the RBQ, CCQ and the CSST
- Certified by the Canadian Welding Bureau - CWB, W-47.1, W-59
- Bondable up to 20 million